1. Lawns – Lawns shall be mowed and edged no less than once each week during the growing season. Lawns shall be mowed and edged as needed during the dormant period.
2. Trash is picked up on Monday and Thursday each week with the exception of holidays. Trash cans or trash should not be put on the curb until the afternoon of the day before pickup. Yard waste is collected on Wednesday and should not be placed at the curb until the afternoon of the day before of pickup.
3. Boats, Trailer and Vehicle Parking and Storage.– No trailer, boat, camper, recreational vehicle or commercial vehicle shall be parked or stored on any lot, unless it is in a garage,
4. Roofs – shall be cleaned when dark areas exceed 15% of the surface visible from the street.
5. Fascia boards shall be maintained in a neat appearance at all times.
6. Foliage shall be pruned to allow clear passage on community sidewalks at all times.
7. Fences – Shall be maintained in a neat appearance at all times.
8. Sidewalks and Drives – Surface of sidewalks and driveways shall be cleaned regularly to maintain a neat appearance.
9. Christmas lights must be removed from the outside of the house by February 28th.
10. All exterior paint schemes must have approval of the Architectural Review Committee or the Board of Directors.
11. Flags on shall only be displayed by attaching the mounting plate to the front of the house.
12. New fence construction will be allowed provided an ARC/ARB Application has been submitted and approved by the Committee or the Board of Directors. No wire fence will be allowed.
13. Mailboxes shall be uniform in design and color.
Date - June 1, 2017